The Perfect PFE Pelvic Floor Exerciser is simple and easy to use. The perfect PFE exercises and tones the pelvic floor muscle with an additional setting to provide relief from pelvic pain. The Perfect PFE hads 4 programs to strengthen the pelvic floor designed to provide relief for urge, stress and mixed incontinence as well as provide pain relief.
How does it work?
Bladder weakness is not a normal part of the aging process, nor should it be simply accepted as a normal part of life after childbirth. Bladder weakness is a treatable condition and shouldn’t simply be ‘managed’ through the use of pads.
The Perfect PFE Pelvic Floor Exerciser is simple and easy to use, with digital controls and 4 preset programs which have been clinically tested to provide long-term relief from incontinence. The Perfect PFE sends a gentle stimulation to your pelvic floor through a vaginal probe, working your pelvic floor muscle for you and enabling you to develop your own muscle control.
The Perfect PFE provides relief from 3 forms of incontinence:
Describes the involuntary leakage of urine when a person coughs, sneezes, strains, or makes sudden movements. It is particularly common in women and occurs when the bladder neck and the other mechanisms that act to hold urine in the bladder are not working properly.
Describes an overactive bladder. A person may experience a strong and sudden urge to go to the toilet but are not always able to hold on, or have to go so frequently that it becomes inconvenient.
A combination of both Stress and Urge Incontinence.
- Along with pelvic floor exercises, the Perfect PFE gently strengthens and tones your pelvic floor muscle which in-turn improves the symptoms of incontinence (bladder weakness).
- Treatment sessions last for just 20 minutes a day and can be easily scheduled into your daily routine – while watching TV, reading in bed or just having some time to relax.
- Suggested treatment time is for a period of 12 weeks, however many women see significant results in as little as 3-4 weeks.
- After the inital treatment period, the ‘Tone’ program should be used for 20 minutes a day, for just one day a week to maintain the condition of your strengthened pelvic floor.
The Perfect PFE can also be used with an anal probe for the improvement of symptoms of bladder weakness in men and of fecal incontinence (please contact us for more information).
Advantages of using the Perfect PFE:
• It can reduce leakage – not simply contain it. Most women see significant results in as little as 3 weeks.
• It is drug-free with no side effects.
• It is safe and easy to use with preset programs.
• It is discreet and can be used at home during your own time.
• It may help to avoid surgery
• It may improve sexual intimacy by toning your pelvic floor.
Do NOT use the Perfect PFE under the following circumstances:
• With the optional self adhesive pads if you have a heart pacemaker or have a heart rhythm problem. Stimulation in the direct vicinity of a pacemaker may affect some models. Stimulation on the front of the neck can affect your heart rate. Very strong stimulation across the chest may cause an extra heartbeat.
• If you have been diagnosed or treated for cervical cancer. In vitro experiments have shown that electricity can promote cell growth.
• If you have or have had epilepsy. TENS may affect seizure threshold.
• If you are pregnant. It is not known whether electrical stimulation may affect foetal development.