Prenatal Ease Nursing is a comprehensive multivitamin specially formulated for new moms who are breastfeeding. This scientifically based formula contains 21 important vitamins and minerals essential for nursing your growing baby. It will help replenish your body’s store of vitamins B, C, D, E & K, and iodine lost during nursing. It is a rich source of plant based vitamin A, beta-carotene.
Breastfeeding can be nutritionally demanding on your body. A typical mother will need to consume an extra 500 calories to meet the body’s energy requirements. Your vitamin and mineral requirements will also change during this time. Many minerals like iron, zinc, and calcium need to be replenished as they are consumed by your baby for their growing body. Prenatal Ease Nursing will provide you all the essential minerals and vitamins that are lost during breastfeeding.
Vitamin A is essential for the proper development of the baby’s eyes, heart, ears, limbs, bones, skin, and immune system. Unfortunately, newborns have very low levels of vitamin A and get all of it from breast milk. Prenatal Ease Nursing is a rich source of beta-carotene, a source of vitamin A. One of the benefits of taking beta-carotene instead of vitamin A is the difficulty of overdosing. Your body will only create more vitamin A from beta-carotene if you need it. Beta-carotene has all the benefits of vitamin A, but without the danger of overdosing.
When babies are just born, they are deficient in vitamin K. Vitamin K is essential in making sure blood clots properly. Without vitamin K, uncontrolled bleeding can occur. To prevent this from happening, once the baby is born they will typically receive a vitamin K injection. In addition to this injection, babies will continue to absorb vitamin K through breastmilk. Taking Prenatal Ease Nursing will help ensure you and your baby will get the necessary vitamin K.
• Comprehensive multivitamin formulated for postnatal and breastfeeding moms
• Replenishes vitamins and mineral stores lost during breastfeeding
• 100% of vitamin A as beta-carotene, a powerful and safe antioxidant
• Each serving provides 250 mcg of iodine, as recommended by major associations like World Health Organization, and United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF).
• Rich source of Vitamin K, an essential vitamin in proper blood clot formation.
• Easy to swallow vegetarian capsules
• Available in 90 capsule bottles (1.5 month supply)
No Artificial Colours
Not Tested on Animals