The Elite Breast Pump is a closed-system hospital-grade breast pump with Proven Airlock Protection™. It is designed to help mothers achieve more milk flow by enabling her to safely and effectively express and store breast milk when she is unable to nurse directly.
The Elite Pump is built for clinical use but is also available for moms to rent and use in their own homes. Quiet operation contributes to a comfortable pumping experience, with custom settings to help mom’s take control of their own breast feeding experience.
• Adaptable for single or double pumping
• 2 built in bottle holders
• Separate dials for custom control multi phase pumping. 100’s of different combination of settings using both vacuum and speed dials.
• Microprocessor-driven pump
• Speed Range: 30 to 60 cycles per minute (cpm)
• Suction Levels: up to 262 mmHg/34.9 kPa while single pumping and up to 232 mmHg/30.9 kPa while double pumping
Ameda HygieniKit® Milk Collection System with Proven Airlock Protection™ helps protect breast milk and the baby from bacteria, mold, and viruses while pumping. BPA and DEHP free.