Prenatal Ease Stage 1 is a comprehensive prenatal multivitamin specially formulated for pregnant women in their first trimester (weeks 0-13). It contains 20 essential vitamins and minerals to support your developing baby, including vitamin B6 and ginger to help alleviate morning sickness and provide digestive comfort.
The first trimester is a critical time as all the baby’s major organs take shape. Your body will also undergo significant hormonal changes to accommodate the new baby. As a result, you will start to notice common symptoms of pregnancy such as breast tenderness, fatigue, increased vaginal discharge, and morning sickness.
Many women who suffer from morning sickness are given prescription drugs such as antihistamines (dimenhydrinate, promethazine and doxylamine) by their doctors. However, these drugs have side effects such as drowsiness, blurry vision, headaches, urinary retention, and many more. Prenatal Ease Stage 1 does not contain any antihistamines, and instead contains premium grade ginger.
Morning sickness can be a challenge during pregnancy, especially in the first trimester. The Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologist of Canada (SOGC) have recognized Prenatal Ease Stage 1 as being helpful in managing and alleviating morning sickness. Only select products are recognized by the SOGC and to get an approval, all products are independently and carefully reviewed by a panel of medical professionals.
Ginger has been used for thousands of years by many cultures. It is heavily used in Ayurvedic and Traditional Chinese Medicine, to treat dyspepsia and colic. Today, ginger is known to be effective in treating motion sickness, postoperative nausea and morning sickness.
Many studies also suggest another cause of morning sickness is the high levels of iron in many “one-size-fits-all” prenatal multivitamins. However, having too much iron during the first trimester is unnecessary. The biggest demand for iron is actually in the second or third trimester where your blood volume increases dramatically.
Prenatal Ease Stage 1 contains just enough iron for a healthy pregnancy, but not high enough to cause morning sickness, and constipation.
- Comprehensive multivitamin for pregnant women in their first trimester (Weeks 0-13)
- Contains 20 essential vitamins and minerals
- Contains premium grade ginger and vitamin B6 to help alleviate morning sickness
- Provides 400 mcg of Folate (L-5 methyltetrahydrofolate) per serving to help prevent neural tube defects
- Contains the perfect amount of iron to minimize risk of morning sickness, and constipation
- 100% of vitamin A as beta-carotene, a powerful and safe antioxidant.
- Gentle on the stomach
- Easy to swallow vegetarian capsules
- Available in 90 capsule bottles (1.5 month supply)