Prenatal Ease Stage 2 is a comprehensive prenatal multivitamin specially formulated for pregnant women in their second trimester (Weeks 13-26). This advanced formula is scientifically based and contains 19 essential vitamins and minerals to support and nourish both mom and growing baby. It contains important vitamins like A, B, C, D & E to support your immune system and encourage that healthy pregnancy glow.
During this stage, all the baby’s major body systems are in place and will continue to mature. Their skeletal system will begin to strengthen, placing a greater demand for calcium. Prenatal Ease Stage 2 provides significantly more calcium and vitamin D than Stage 1 to support this demand.
Maternal discomforts like morning sickness and fatigue also start to settle down. As the baby matures, there is an increase in blood volume and blood flow to the womb to nourish the baby. Prenatal Ease Stage 2 provides just the right balance of iron to support increased blood production, but not enough to cause side effects like constipation.
Stage 2 contains powerful antioxidants such as vitamin A, E, and C, carefully balanced for the second trimester. These antioxidants help neutralize free radicals and are also critical for the formation of many different systems. In addition, 100% of vitamin A in Prenatal Ease Stage 2 comes from beta-carotene. One of the benefits of taking beta-carotene instead of vitamin A is the difficulty of overdosing, because your body will only create vitamin A from beta-carotene if you need it. Beta-carotene has all the benefits of vitamin A, but without the risk of overdosing.
• Comprehensive multivitamin for pregnant women in their second trimester (Weeks 13-26)
• Contains 19 essential vitamins and minerals for your growing baby
• Contains Folate (L-5 methyltetrahydrofolate) 800 mcg
• Provides greater levels of iron to help support your increased blood production
• 100% of vitamin A as beta-carotene, a powerful and safe antioxidant
• Easy to swallow vegetarian capsules
• Available in 90 capsule bottles (1.5 month supply)