Prenatal Ease Stage 3 is a comprehensive multivitamin formulated for pregnant women in their third trimester (Weeks 26-40). This scientifically based formula contains 21 essential vitamins and nutrients with a special herbal blend to help prepare you for birth. It contains important nutrients like calcium, iron, vitamin B, D and K to maintain your vitality and keep you feeling nourished.
During this phase, your baby begins to gain weight rapidly by storing fat and other minerals like iron, and calcium. Blood flow to your womb increases significantly to accommodate your baby’s growth spurt. Prenatal Ease Stage 3 ensures that you get the right levels of iron and calcium to support your baby’s growth.
Some mother’s may experience abnormal blood sugar levels during the third trimester. Prenatal Ease Stage 3 contains essential minerals like chromium to help your body maintain normal blood sugar levels and glucose metabolism.
Many moms suffer from indigestion, bloating and constipation during this time due to the extra progesterone being created by your body. Progesterone helps to relax your muscles, but it can also relax the muscles in your gastrointestinal tract. Prenatal Ease Stage 3 contains peppermint to help relive indigestion and bloating and it contains just the right amount of iron so that it doesn’t aggravate constipation, but still satisfy your body’s needs. Our proprietary blend of herbals also includes Red Raspberry Leaf to help prepare your body for labour.
• Comprehensive multivitamin for pregnant women in their third trimester (Weeks 26-40)
• Contains vitamins K, B, C & D, and iron, to help prepare for childbirth
• Rich source of chromium to help maintain proper blood sugar metabolism
• Contains Vitamin K, an essential vitamin in proper blood clot formation
• Contains a special herbal blend to help prepare your body for labour and to minimize indigestion and bloating
• 100% of vitamin A as beta-carotene, a powerful and safe antioxidant
• Easy to swallow vegetarian capsules
• Available in 90 capsule bottles (1.5 month supply)